Nielsen Construction is seeking a highly motivated, self starting, team based individual to join our company as a Project Engineer.
A Project Engineer assists the Project Manager and Superintendent, who are responsible for all aspects of the construction process. Such responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to:
- The estimating and bidding process
- Coordinate work with architects, engineers, inspectors and site subcontractors
- Compose contracts and purchase orders
- Document schedules, project costs, ordered work, change orders, specs, etc…
- Experience in commercial and public construction.
- Knowledge of Prolog is a plus
Number of Openings
Nielsen is seeking to hire two (2) Project Engineers as follows:
- Project Engineer (San Diego)
- Project Engineer (Imperial Valley)
Interested individuals are to submit their resumes and fill out contact information below.
|Job Category||Project Engineer|