Nielsen Construction is seeking a highly motivated, self starting, team based individual to join our company as a Project Superintendent.
The Project Superintendent will supervise all field construction related aspects of projects including its organization, scheduling and planning in order to complete the project in a timely, cost effective manner without sacrificing quality.
- Knowledge of Contract Documents and scope of work for each trade.
- Coordinating the activities of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Applicable knowledge of equipment capability in order to develop plans for optimum utilization.
- Establish and maintain sound safety practices for projects.
- Ensure that work is completed within the scope of the job estimate.
- Uphold company principles and develop strong relationships with clients and workers.
- Experience in commercial and public construction.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws.
- Experience in scheduling, planning, expediting, and cost control.
Number of Openings
Nielsen is seeking to hire four (4) superintendents as following:
- Superintendent (Imperial Valley, CA)
- Superintendent (San Diego, CA)
- Assistant Superintendent
- Concrete Superintendent
Interested individuals are to submit their resumes and fill out contact information below.